Soul-Eating-Reaper07Soul-Eating-Reaper07

Main News Movies Games Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Predator Series Preview X Predator Series Preview X

AWESOME

That is some good animation you go goin on there. I'll be lookin forward to that series of yours. Congrats on the wacom!

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks dude!

Duck.fla hates Clocks Duck.fla hates Clocks

Hmm...

Although I am not against the Clocks, I do hate pirates, and you have a nice preloader, so I gave a 3/5. A fair movie for Anti-ClockDay I guess, but then again, I've never heard of ClockDay, so I dunno.

kirbykrew responds:

Clockday was the creation on B, August 15th. All Clocks submit movies that day.
Anti-Clockday was created by Luis a year ago becuase he didn't get his Clockday movie done on time. The Clocks made stuff them selves and outshined this day. It's Also Pirate Clock's Birthday.

Thanks for watching, and now you know!

Rico Short: Choco Moose. Rico Short: Choco Moose.

That emo was a dumbass.

Doesn't he know that killing yourself only makes people happier? The only thing I don't like is the censoring, please remove it, beeping can get very annoying.

Ken VS Ryu: Final Battle Ken VS Ryu: Final Battle

Pretty good!

The best sprite movie I've ever seen so far, espescially the smoothness of thier movement, however, the movie replayed and the fighting was a little too slow. I think it ends a little prematurely though, as there was no evidence of blood or falling down, or really anything that I've seen end a fight scene. 3/5

Grey Balloon Grey Balloon

Not very funny.

It's not as funny as you said it would be, but it has some comical value. It would b uch funnier if the other guy (I'm presuming he's an englishman) had a corny voice and accent and if you added a poking sound.